Turkey Bacon Wrap Even My Husband Will Eat

Guest post written by Farrah Gregory

I'm pretty open to different kinds of foods. If I can help it, I never try to go to the same restaurant twice, or order the same thing off of a menu. I just like trying a variety of different foods. My husband is the complete opposite though. He is so obsessed with steak and hamburgers. He knows what kinds of foods he loves, which I respect, but sometimes I wish I could just fix something really new and different for dinner without having a back-up ready for him.

I like to eat some lighter things too than steaks like my husband likes, so I thought that I would make a New Year's resolution to find other foods that he would like. I went online to try and find some recipes to fit that tall order, when I came across the site www.Get.WildBlue.com. After I looked through the site a little bit, I decided to change over our home internet service to that provider.

Last weekend I thought that I would try out one of those lighter recipes on my husband and fixed both of us a turkey bacon wrap for Saturday lunch. He actually liked it, so that's one point for me!
Share this article
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...