Fundraiser Ideas For Adoption

How Do I Fundraise?

It is out of love that people choose to "fundraise" and ask for support for their adoptions because without that support they would not be able to give a child a home. 

Undertaking the big financial hurdles of adoption, I have learned to trust God with my money more than ever before. He is so faithful to what He has called His children to do. He provides! That isn't just a saying, but it is a reality that I have faced! I've said it before and I have no problem saying it again!


God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called....


While preparing for my "journey of love project", God told me to share my talents to help others that may not understand how to correctly fundraise for an adoption online. So in an effort to do His work, I've decided to offer my brand/product marketing skills to anyone who needs help creating adoption fundraising websites.


Adoption Fundraising Websites are a great way to raise money for your adoption because with a little know how your adoption blogs can bring in money everyday. Since I consult for a living, I spend alot of time helping people focus their efforts to achieve the desired results. 


Fundraising for Adoption


I am proposing a challenge to all my fellow families looking for fundraising ideas for adoption.... 

  • Learn to Earn $250 a month blogging about your adoption efforts
  • Engage with others in your community (adoption forums, adoption blogs, etc.)
  • Share your success with others through pictures, kind words, and mini-donations  

Share this article
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...