Opening My Adoption Agency Mail

TGIF!! I can't believe how fast this week has gone by... I made my first appointment to attend an international adoption meeting with the Barker Foundation. The website has loads of information; plus they passed my preliminary adoption agency check, so they've got my attention. I got more agency mail today, this time it's from Dillon International

Adoption Agency Mail- part 2

At first glance the folder really impressed me, the words "Until Every Child Has a Home..." proudly stands next to a cute baby's face.. 

Inside the folder: This one is definitely a keepsake to remind me of why God brought me here and what it is that I must do. The DVD folder insert features a very handsome little Ethiopian boy with the words "watch me first". I am so excited, I can't wait to pop it in the DVD player. Tonight after dinner when the gangs all here I think that's what I'll do, since we've already made this a family affair.

I'm not kidding! My parents, the cat, the kids, and my neighbors are all doing their part to make this dream of mine happen. What I mean is - the kids ask for less expense items, the cat eats less (I wish), and my neighbors are buying more cupcakes than ever before. I did a cupcake tasting last weekend and now everyone wants my Dirty Cupcake recipe. Well, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's not for sale! 

I 've got to have something to raise money for my adoption, so this baby is staying tucked away in grandma's recipe book. That old thing has been around forever, I got it from my mom and she got it from hers. Long story short - it's old! Ok, so I veganized most of  the recipes, but it's 2011 and nobody uses REAL butter anymore. Lol

Share this article
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...