Trying not to be a helicoptor mom on the first day of kindergarten

I know that it's probably a little too soon to be calling myself a helicopter mom. I think that's a term that's normally reserved for moms who hover over their kids when their kids are in college and don't constantly need their parents anymore. Well, I'm trying to be there for my daughter but also respect her space as an upcoming kindergartener. I don't want to be that embarrassing mom at the drop off that is crying and just won't let go of that hug. I just wouldn't ever have the chance of being a cool mom then!

Well, I looked online for some tips on how to best handle that first day of kindergarten goodbye. While I was online looking up that stuff, I ran across the site http://ClearWirelessinternet4g.com. After I looked through it a little bit I decided to change over our home internet provider to one of the packages that I saw on that site.

I did find some pretty good tips. Like I might just cry the night before instead. Just let it all out so that my daughter won't see me bawling and then get either concerned for me or worried about school.

Guest post written by Kim Lockart
Share this article
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...